- 9:00am – Spiritual Service – This service is a spiritual experience that is quieter than our 11am service and provides more time for meditation and inner reflection. There is less music which allows for additional meditation time and is a more personal worship experience. There will be no childcare during this service.
- 11:00am – Sunday Worship Experience – Inspirational, enlightening and joyous! A spiritual experience in practical Christianity; Often labeled “New Thought”. Unity has deep roots to sustain the search for Spiritual Principles to guide our lives. In addition to the teachings of Jesus Christ, we embrace the Universal Truths which were taught by all the conscious master teachers who have walked the earth.
- 11:00am – Children’s Church – Child care provided – We use an outstanding Unity curriculum, combined with creative fun. Our Uniteens (ages 12-14) and our Youth of Unity-Y.O.U. (ages 15-18) share and learn in a warm and safe environment where lasting friendships can be built.
NOTE: “Family Sundays” are the ‘fifth’ Sunday of a month. These Sundays the children will remain in the sanctuary for the entire service. They are encouraged to help usher and take an active part in the service, if they would like to.
- Contemplative Healing Service – You are invited to join us on Wednesday evenings from 6:30pm-7:30pm as we hold a mid-week Service followed by opportunitys to participate n various healing modalities
- Prayer at Noon – This 30 minute prayer and meditation service will nourish your soul and renew your spirit so that we can live a happier more peaceful life. We will be bringing our consciousness in alignment with the consciousness of Silent Unity in prayer for all those people requesting prayer.