FOUR SPIRITUAL LAWS of PROSPERITY
NOTE: THIS CLASS IS BEING RESCHEDULED FOR LATER IN THE YEAR!! In the meantime, please check out the S.E.E. classes in May 2014
An empowering message about the true meaning of prosperity – to help anyone achieve a life of material and spiritual abundance!
“The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity” – A Simple Guide to Unlimited Abundance – based on the book by Edwene Gaines
- Taught by Rev. Dale and Judy Jones
Every Saturday morning in May from 10 am to noon
- Class size limited to 12 students
- Participants are asked to tithe 10% of their income to Unity of Savannah for 4 weeks beginning the second class, May 10th, and ending May 31st
- Buy the book on Amazon: CLICK HERE
- Read an excerpt: CLICK HERE
Imagine if you could achieve a life of true prosperity, enjoying: a vitally alive, healthy body through which you experience relationships that are always satisfying and intimate, honest, and nurturing; work you love so much that it’s not work – it’s play; all the money you can spend. Living at this exceptional level is not only possible–it’s right there for you, if only you abide by the four spiritual laws of prosperity.